Cape Westerly Clothing Ltd Terms and Conditions of Sale
Cape Westerly Clothing Ltd is a Limited Company in England & Wales, registration number 7276068 and is registered for VAT, no. 992 5656 68. The address and registered office is 8 Main Street, Hoby, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire LE14 3DT. These Terms and Conditions of Sale will apply between you and Cape Westerly Clothing Ltd when you buy goods from capewesterly.co.uk or capewesterly.com.
The Terms and Conditions of Sale do not affect your statutory rights.
The Cape Westerly Clothing Ltd Terms and Conditions of Sale may be subject to change without notice, so it is up to you to check them before ordering goods. If you do not agree to be bound by the Cape Westerly Clothing Ltd Terms and Conditions of Sale you should not buy goods from our website. If you have any queries relating to the Cape Westerly Clothing Ltd Terms and Conditions of Sale please contact us on email@example.com before ordering your goods.
You undertake that:
- Goods ordered by you will not be resold.
- All details you provide to capewesterly.co.uk or capewesterly.com are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects.
- The credit or debit card you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the good ordered.
- We may communicate with you using your e-mail address.
- You are responsible for any purchases made using your username and password and that you make every effort to keep those details safe and not disclose them to anyone.
- Cape Westerly Clothing Ltd may terminate your access to our websites immediately and without notice if it sees fit.
- If you break these Terms and Conditions of Sale, you will be responsible for any liabilities that may be incurred including, but not limited to, costs and expenses to us and our suppliers including reasonable legal fees (if applicable). You will remain liable if someone else uses your personal information unless you can prove that such use was fraudulent.
By using the websites capewesterly.co.uk or capewesterly.com you consent to our processing your personal information. However, we never pass your details to third parties and we comply fully with all aspects of the UK Data Protection Act (1998). You can have your details removed from our database at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability. Availability information for goods is listed in the product description. A contract for the sale of goods will exist between you and Cape Westerly Clothing Ltd when we accept your order and confirm by email that the goods have been dispatched. You must check that the details on this confirmation email are correct and contact us as soon as possible if any details are incorrect.
All prices listed on Cape Westerly’s websites are correct at the time when they are entered, and every effort is made to keep them up to date. We reserve the right to change prices of goods at any time. All prices include VAT at the prevailing rate.
Production & Delivery
We usually complete embroidery orders within 7 working days but at busy times that can be 2-3 weeks. If lead time is critical, contact us at email@example.com before placing your order to establish our current production times.
Once embroidery has been completed, dispatch usually takes place within 24 hours, and depending on the size & weight of the goods, Royal Mail or Parcelforce will be used by preference. If that’s not possible, we’ll use an independent carrier. Once dispatched, our normal delivery time is 2-5 working days. We aim to deliver goods within the times stated, but all delivery times are approximate and may be subject to factors outside our control. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order. If you are ordering more than one item, your goods may be sent to you in instalments if certain items are out of stock.
A suitable size of lettering will be chosen depending on the garment and on the number of letters and spaces be embroidered. For example, a short name or initials on a large garment will require a larger font size than a longer text string, or one on a smaller garment. Within reason, we’ll always try to be consistent across garments in a single order. We use Helvetica as our standard font for embroidered lettering.
We usually use white lettering except on the lightest-coloured garments where we use a darker colour. If you have a colour preference, tell us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of placing your order. Be sure to quote your name and order number on the email so we can identify the correct goods.
When embroidering a company logo or other design, we require a JPG image to work from which we digitise to get the information into a format which our machines can understand. This process tells us what colours to use so that the embroidery can be as faithful a reproduction of the original as possible. There is a charge for the digitisation, but we save a copy of your logo so that you only have to pay it once per order and not at all on future orders where the same logo is required. Please thererfore make a note of your order number so that we can identify your logo on future orders.
All orders must be paid for in full prior to despatch of goods.
Cancelling an Order/Returns Procedure:
1. Embroidered Garments: All embroidered items are bespoke and Cape Westerly Clothing Ltd cannot accept cancellations, returns or give refunds or exchanges for these goods.
2. Non-Embroidered Garments: You may cancel an order for non-embroidered garments at any time within 7 days of receiving the goods by emailing us at email@example.com, by telephoning us or by returning the goods to us within the 7 day period. Once the goods are received by us in their original condition, you will receive a full refund for the goods and for the cost of the postage. We will also pay for the cost of the postage of goods back to us.
Cape Westerly Clothing Ltd reserves Copyright on all its website content including images, media and text. You may only download the content for your private, non-commercial use and it cannot be imitated or reproduced without our permission.
Provisions of the Terms and Conditions of Sale
Each provision of the Terms and Conditions of Sale shall apply separately and survive even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
Your Statutory Rights
Your statutory rights are not affected by these Terms and Conditions of Sale.
The Terms and Conditions of Sale shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England.